Only an estimated eight weeks left until I have my baby. I can't believe time has gone by so fast. I'm happy, scared, anxious, nervous, excited, and pretty much every other emotion you can think of. I'm going to spend these last weeks relaxing, and getting everything ready for Norah. I want everything to be spotless and perfect for her. :) I'm going to be the best mother I can possibly be. It doesn't matter that I can't afford everything brand new, what's more important is being there for her, and raising her to the best of my abilities. I just hope either Jessie or myself can get a job ASAP, so Norah won't have to live in a toxic, smoke-filled environment for very long. It really makes me sad that my family won't even attempt to smoke outside, even though I've told them repeatedly about the dangers of SIDS. All they say is, "Well you survived!" That doesn't mean every baby does.
Well, at least I'm getting a break away from there and staying with my brother for a few days. I am expecting a new niece soon after Norah is born. A cousin she can be close with and grow up with. I'm happy about that.
x Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment